- Highly effective alternative to botox
- Regenerates cells
- Visibly reduces fine lines and deep wrinkles
- Includes evening primrose oil with the active ingredient hibiscin
Give your clients an instant facelift with ampoules, hibiscin which aims to help reduce deep lines and wrinkles whilst aiding better circulation. Your clients will notice the reduction of fine lines also after the product has been regularly used. This gentle yet highly effective alternative to botox, works by visibly stimulating the regeneration of cells to give super regenerative results. The sophisticated anti-ageing complex includes evening primrose oil with the active ingredient hibiscin, which has a renewing effect on the facial cellular structure. Invest in this miraculous ampoules to keep your clients looking and feeling youthful.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.