Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Essential, helpful content for hair and beauty – perfect for Entry 3 or Level 1 students
- Colourful, engaging design – stimulating for most learners
- Varied, active and practical material – perfect for applying knowledge
- 14 units, tailored to main exam bodies – essential for most certifications
Perfect for a range of students
Providing core content for Entry 3 or Level 1 students, the study guide includes valuable reading for assessment success. Written by Gilly Ford, Helen Stewart and Samantha Taylor, you can rely on the expertise of knowledgeable authors.
Engaging, memorable content
Develop your knowledge with a stimulating range of full-colour designs and high-quality photos. Ideal for a range of learners, students can benefit from theoretical and practical activities. The coverage of 14 units, matched to the assessment criteria and learning outcomes of most exam bodies, creates a strong framework for academic success.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.