By Ruth Hall.
It is the perfect study and revision aid, and can be used either in class, or as a separate self study resource.
This work book complements the anatomy and physiology textbook or can be used in conjunction with any other book that is intended for any level 2 or 3 anatomy and physiology.
The workbook contains:
A section in which students are encouraged to learn for themselves and revise their work.
They are guided through creating mind-maps, spider diagrams, cue cards, mnemonics and summaries that will help them to understand and memorise their work.
A section in which they have a series of exercises that test their knowledge in different ways, colouring in and labelling diagrams, matching columns, filling in gaps, problem-solving exercises, crosswords, word searches, truth/false exercises and unjumbling words.
Multiple choice questions.
Mock exam papers. 14 exam papers containing multiple choice questions which cover the entire anatomy and physiology syllabus.
Goes perfectly with the anatomy and physiology for therapists and healthcare professionals.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.