- Stylish design
- Hard back
- 6 column appointment book for 3 therapists or stylists
- Appointments running every 15 minutes from 8.00am to 9.45pm across 2 pages
- Each therapist or stylist has their own column
Keep up to date with your clients in this stylish and practical appointments book. This A4 appointment book is undated and has a time slot printed for every 15 minutes running from 8:00am to 9:45pm helping you plan your time and sort your day as effectively as possible. As there is space for up to 3 therapists or stylists to manage their clients you can all work from one book and see how each day is looking overall. This hard back, classic white appointment book is a salon essential. With silver embossed text this book will look lovely sitting on your reception desk counter.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.