- Enhances colour of eyelash tint
- Long lasting colour results
- Optic Chroma Complex and fusing colour pigment technology
- 40 applications per tube
- Eight weeks of colour duration
- Water resistant and smudge proof
Created for the salon professional, APRAISE® eyelash and eyebrow tinting offers a Optic Chroma Complex, allowing for colour pigment technology fusing. The APRAISE eyelash/eyebrow tint effectively enhances the colour of eyelash tint being used, whilst providing long lasting colour results, up to 8 weeks. Dark brown for intensive deep colour and shine. Containing beeswax, this product possessing a rich cream base which can penetrate deep into the hair shaft and provide a radiant colour throughout. Eyebrows and eyelashes are visibly transformed due to a blend of active ingredients that provide long lasting and intense colour. This 20ml tube allows for approximately 40 applications per tube. Water resistant and smudge proof.
Please note: This product must be mixed with eyelash tint develop and peroxide before use. It cannot be used on its own.
Add eye lash and eyebrow tinting to your treatment menu today with courses available at the Ellisons Academy. Click here for more information.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.