- Clear brow sculpting gel
- Defines and sets brows
- Creates a natural, fuller brow look
- Ensures long-lasting precision
Define and set your client's brow look with the brow sculpting gel from ARDELL. This high-quality gel is clear to ensure a natural finish and will hold unruly hairs in place to ensure a perfected brow look every time. As well as setting your client's brow look, this gel will also create the illusion of a thicker, fuller brow look, ideal for those with sparse brows. Ideal for both every day wear and special occasions, this brow gel provides long-lasting precision and is comfortable wear, allowing clients to enjoy their brow look all day long. Add this effective gel to your supplies today or enhance your retail offering and allow clients to perfect their brows at home and on the go.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.