- Volumise and lengthen lashes
- Twice the lash fibres of a regular individual
- Fast and easy application method
- Wear for up to six weeks at a time
- Permanently curled
- One pack contains 56 lashes
ARDELL double individuals knot free, long lashes are the perfect product to create a customised look that your client will love. With twice the lash fibres of a regular individual lash, these lash extensions create a effortless, dramatised look. These exclusive lashes are uniquely designed to give a naturally volumised flare effect by having no knot at the base of the lash. By being permanently curled and waterproof, these lash extensions ensure long lasting glamour that can be customised to suit all clients. By offering extreme comfort and easy application, these lash extensions are guaranteed to provide a finish that your client will love. One pack contains 56 lashes and comes in three size options: short, medium or long. Use with ARDELL'S DUO lash adhesive to create the optimum volume and length.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 5pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 5pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.