- Flared style
- Pack contains 56 lashes
- Easy and quick application
ARDELL'S individual flare long lash extensions are the perfect product for instant dramatised eyes. These high quality lashes were exclusively designed to offer a long lasting finish, meaning your client can enjoy the look they love for longer. The lightweight and comfortable lashes create a flared style with ease. The simple application ensures a seamless treatment for your clients. These lashes are also customisable meaning they can easily be tailored to the look each individual client desires. The flexibility of these lash extensions make them ideal for any eye lash extension treatment. One pack contains 56 individual lashes and can be applied with either individual or strip lash glue. For an efficient lash extension treatment, add ARDELL individual flare long lash extensions to your basket today.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.