- Natural looking lashes
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear
- Easy to apply
- 100% human hair
- Reusable for up to three weeks
- Contact lens friendly
The ARDELL baby demi wispies are the perfect strip lashes to add definition to your client's eye whilst retaining a natural look. The baby demi wispies are half the length of regular ARDELL wispies, offering a gorgeous lash for those who prefer shorter styles. These false lashes, despite the shorter length, still achieve a full and natural appearance. They have flared outer corners for added definition and an invisible band is used to connect to the hair strands, ensuring secure corners and a natural look. The demi wispies are made from 100% human hair and are reusable for up to three weeks, allowing clients to enjoy their lash look for longer. Add these gorgeous ARDELL lashes to your supplies today to offer your client naturally fuller looking lashes instantly. Great for special occasions or natural, every day wear, these lashes are sure to be a popular choice amongst clients.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.