- Enriched with natural plant extracts to nourish natural nails
- Provides long-lasting wear on both natural nails and extensions
- Nourishes and conditions natural nails
- Includes diamond dust to ensure ultimate durability
Give your clients the perfect all season manicure with this deep berry shade from the Attitude® nail polish range. Ideal for all skin tones, this product will ensure ultimate customer satisfaction and will enhance your retail offering. This decadent pink toned red colour paired with Attitudes high-quality formula will have your client’s nails nourished and conditioned, giving them a luxury finish. To add to the long list of reasons why this product is an essential addition to your salon supplies, with added diamond dust you can ensure a long-lasting, chip-resistant manicure for your clients.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 4pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
Please note: orders placed on 30 March 2020 will be despatched on 31 March 2020.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.