- Enriched with natural plant extracts to nourish natural nails
- Provides long-lasting wear on both natural nails and extensions
- Nourishes and conditions natural nails
- Includes diamond dust to ensure ultimate durability
- Chip-resistant formula
Give manicures a sultry makeover with the deep burgundy-red shades of Vixen from the Attitude polish range. Adding sophistication to any outfit this polish is set to be a firm favourite amongst professionals and clients, making it the perfect addition to your salon supplies. Alongside rich colour and an enviable finish, Vixen will provide nourishment to natural nails whilst ensuring ultimate durability on extensions. Enriched with natural plant extracts this gorgeous polish will guarantee your clients a long-lasting, chip-free wear. To really liven up the design layer Attitudes Matte polish over the top and give clients a luxury velvet finish.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.