Features and benefits
- Keratin infused ceramic plates – for the ultimate smoothness and shine
- Ionic frizz-control technology – to keep your client’s hair looking and feeling sleek
- Ergonomic balanced design with side switches - for comfortable handling
- 3 heat and 2 speed settings – for drying and styling control
- Cold shot button – to close the hair cuticles for salon shine
- 2 slim concentrator nozzles 2300W long-life AC motor – for precision and high-speed drying
- Removable rear filter – designed for easy cleaning
- Salon length 2.7m swivel cord – for ease of use
Keratin infused ceramic plates
The new BaByliss PRO lustre hair dryer are uniquely infused with keratin to give your client’s that much-desired salon smoothness and shine. Keratin makes hair less prone to breakage, so your client’s hair will look and feel healthier after use.
Ionic frizz-control technology
This BaByliss PRO hairdryer has built-in ionic frizz-controlling ionic conditioners that deliver long-lasting smoothness and flawless shine.
Be comfortable during a busy day in the salon, as this stylish hairdryer has a special ergonomic balanced design with side switches. Promoting comfortable handing you can be sure to be able to focus on providing your professional services.
Precision and high-speed drying functionality
This professional 2300W dryer in a shiny black finish features a long-life AC motor and powerful airflow for high-speed drying. With three heat and two speed setting for drying and styling control, your client’s will leave your salon with beautifully styled hair. With a cold shot button feature, this helps seal the hair cuticle, setting the final look for long-lasting hold and adds wanted shine.
For ease of use, the straighteners have a specifically designed salon length 2.7m swivel cord with busy therapists needs in mind and to promote ease of use. With a removable rear filter designed for easy cleaning you can keep your hairdryer working efficiently.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.