Features and benefits
- Removes dead skin after 7 days – results in just under a week
- Formulated with over 16 botanical and fruit extracts – multi-beneficial formulation
- Innovative dual layered bootie – designed especially for men
- Ready to use – ideal addition to your professional retail offering
- Free of mineral oils, lanolin and petroleum
- Paraben free formula – suitable for even the most sensitive of skin types
This innovative dual layered bootie is designed specifically for men. With over 16 botanical and fruit extracts, this effective foot peel removes dead skin within just 7 days, whilst instantly hydrating and softening the feet for an ultra-soft finish. A great addition to your retail offering, this luxurious foot treatment is ideal for use prior to holidays and special occasions and will ensure feet are left beautifully soft. Complete with hydrating and anti-bacterial properties, this high-quality foot treatment adds essential nourishment to your client’s feet and is perfect for use within a pedicure treatment or for home use.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.