- Perfect for use in a variety of massages
- Set of eight
- Can be used flat for effleurage use
- Can be used on sides for deeper tissue work
- Specifically shaped for deep tissue massage
- Client satisfaction guaranteed
- Stones have excellent heat retention
- Deeply relaxing experience
- 60mm-80mm stones
Perfect for use in a variety of massages, these large Basalt stones in a set of eight are ideal for every professional beauty salon. Being specifically shaped for incorporating deep tissue massage, client satisfaction is guaranteed with every treatment. For placement and active massage strokes on hands, arms, back and neck, stones can be used flat for effleurage use and on their sides for deeper tissue work.
Stones provides excellent heat retention that allowing for a deeply relaxing massage experience. Large stones are 80mm - 100mm.
Please note: Used for placement on the body, not massage. This product will make a great addition to your professional offering!
Add this Basalt stones, large (8) to your salon or spa today to effortlessly enhance your treatments today! Also available in medium
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.