- For active massage
- Especially for neck, hands, feet, forehead and facial work
- 35mm to 50mm
Upgrade your massage treatments with the excellent, high quality Basalt stones, small. This pack of eight stones are ideal for the active massage, especially those focusing on the neck, hands, feet, forehead and facial work. These excellent tones intensify the contact experienced by your client to create universal energies which can be directed to specific target areas of the body. These small basalt stones are between 35mm to 50mm making them an ideal size. They are also available in medium, large, extra large, cosy finger and toe and contouring. This great value pack is the perfect addition to your massage treatments. Add the excellent Basalt stones, small, to your professional supplies today. Ensure you checkout before 8pm for guaranteed next day delivery.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.