- Rich and nourishing
- Easily absorbed
- Light weight
- Popular facial massage oil
- Rich in vitamins A and E
- Can alleviate skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis
Base oil apricot kernel is a wonderful massage oil. It is rich and nourishing on the skin, softening lines and creating a healthy glow. What makes it ideal is that because it is absorbent and light weight it can be used all over the body as it glides easily across the skin.
It is an extremely popular oil for facial massages as it can be used as a gentle and effective cleanser. Additionally, it is rich in Vitamin E and A which are powerful natural antioxidants which help to combat the emergence of free radicals and other damaging elements in the skin.
It also effectively moisturises and nourishes the skin meaning it can help alleviate skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
Add this nourishing base oil to your collection today to provide high quality aromatherapy that your clients will love.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.