- Suitable for all skin types
- Natural emollient
- Muscle pain and tension instantly relieved
- Contains vitamins A, B and E
- Hydrates and protects the skin
Sweet almond oil is excellent for aromatherapy massages. This oil is an ideal addition to your collection as it instantly provides relief from muscle pain and tension that your clients may suffer from. Additionally, sweet almond oil is a natural emollient making it ideal for clients with itchy or inflamed skin. This oil is also suitable for all skin types which makes it useful. Sweet almond oil is popular as not only does it provide extra hydration to the skin, it promotes healthy skin due to its naturally high levels of vitamin E which is a natural antioxidant that moisturises the skin whilst protecting it from damaging free radicals. This makes it the perfect oil for clients suffering from dry skin. Add this popular base oil to your collection today to enhance treatments offered to clients suffering from dry skin and/or muscle pain and tension.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.