- Keep hair conditioned
- Provides long lasting colour with 100% shine
- Recover hairs natural elasticity
- Amino cell rebuild technology
- Ideal for retail
Why not enhance your salon services with the BC Bonacure BC pH4.5 color conditioner? A rich creamy conditioner designed to target colour treated hair. Provide your clients with long lasting colour of vibrant shades and an ultimate glossy shine. The Color Freeze Conditioner helps to detangle and thoroughly condition the hair. The innovative formula seals the hair’s surface whilst freezing pigments in place for a polished colour shine and long-lasting colour retention. Clever Amino Cell Rebuild technology helps to recover the hairs natural elasticity by strengthening the hair inside out. Provide your clients with wonderfully healthy and rejuvenated hair with this incredibly nourishing conditioner.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.