A must for all beauty professionals, the Ellisons Beauty Essentials cosmetic face pads are a vital addition to a range of treatments such as facials, waxing, make-up application and more. These high-quality disposable cosmetic pads will allow you to add or remove product to your client’s facial area with ease and ultimate hygiene. During services such as facial and eyebrow waxing and threading, these essential face pads can be used to apply cooling products to the skin after hair removal. They are also ideal for use during facials and will enable you to remove any product or residue from the skin quickly and easily. Made from ultra-soft materials, these pads are comfortable on the skin and will ensure a pleasant treatment experience for your client. Update your supplies with these highly useful and cost-effective face pads today and instantly enhance the ease and professionalism of a range of treatments.
- Disposable cosmetic face pads
- Great to use within a variety of treatments
- Made from ultra-soft materials to ensure comfort for your client
- Ideal to add or remove product to your client’s skin
- Disposable to ensure ultimate hygiene within your business
- Highly useful and cost-effective
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.