Excl. VAT and delivery costs
Zero rated VAT*1
The Government has announced the introduction of a temporary VAT zero rate on the supply of personal protective equipment (PPE), recommended for use in connection with protection from infection with Coronavirus. This took effect from 1 May 2020 and applies to all qualifying supplies until its expiry on 31 October 2020.
Under current UK VAT law, the standard rate of VAT (20%) applies to the sale of PPE. However, the European Commission has recently indicated its support for temporary VAT reliefs (including zero rates) that are directly linked to the mitigation of the impact of COVID-19. This has enabled the UK to review the VAT treatment of these supplies.
The temporary VAT zero rate will apply to all supplies of PPE which are made between 1 May and 31 October 2020 and which are recommended for use by Public Health England. This includes supplies made from existing stock. Products covered by the zero rate include:
- Disposable gloves
- Disposable plastic aprons
- Disposable fluid-resistant coveralls or gowns
- Surgical masks – including fluid-resistant type
- IIR surgical masks
- Eye and face protection – including single or reusable full face visors or goggles.
A roll of disposable white aprons.
- Length: 1150mm
- Width: 675mm
Please note: blue roll for illustrative purposes only.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.