• Purified talc
• Used as a massage medium or for general drying of skin
The Ellisons Beauty Essentials purified talc is an ideal product for several treatments. It can enhance several body treatments, such as being used as a massage medium or for general drying perfect for wax treatments.
This talc is luxurious, purified, unfragranced and fine. It is presented in a simple, white container with a re-sealable twisting cap. The beauty essentials purified talc is cost effective and of the highest quality.
It is ideally suited for skin preparation prior to waxing as the wax can adhere to even the finest of hairs. This purified talc is therefore a simple product which effortlessly enhances the result of your offered waxing treatments.
Add Ellisons Beauty Essentials purified talc to your salon supplies today for an economical product which effectively improves your treatment results. Ensure you check out before 8pm for guaranteed next day delivery.
|Type:||Face and body|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.