- Perfect refining and toning lotion
- Ideal masque ingredient
- Treat swollen eyes
- Excellent acne spot treatment
Enhance your salon with this must have product. Witch hazel has many properties making it an ideal addition to several treatments. It is perfect as a refining and toning lotion for greasy skin types, especially when used as a masque ingredient. It also effectively refreshes skin, giving your client an added lift.
Witch Hazel is ideal for treating swollen or puffy eyes. A small amount can radically reduce puffy eyes opening and lightening your clients face. It is also an excellent acne spot treatment. The many healing properties of witch hazel makes it a salon essential and an ideal ingredient for facial masques.
Also available in 500ml.
Add the Beauty Essentials witch hazel to your stock now to effortlessly enhance your treatments.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.