Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Effective sanitisation against bacteria and residue – professionally cleanses brushes
- Free from chemical solvents – gentle on brushes and clients’ skin
- Versatile, conditioning for natural and synthetic bristles – multipurpose kit essential
- Efficient, fast-drying spray formula – minimises delay between appointments
Hygiene and safety
An important addition for any professional make-up artist, the BeautySoClean® conditioning brush cleaner 250ml is effective against bacteria and residue between treatments. Free from chemical solvents such as turpentine, this non-irritating alternative has been dermatologist tested for client comfort.
Simple, multipurpose use
Spray directly onto tools, swipe on a paper towel, and enjoy the quick-drying results in seconds. Ideal for busy professionals, alcohol and emollients work simultaneously to condition and clean both natural and synthetic bristles. Always be prepared for a thriving schedule and prolong the life your brushes with this essential.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.