Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Effective sanitisation against bacteria and germs – professionally cleanses make-up products
- Glaze-free, oil build-up preventive – visible maintenance of powders reassures clients
- Hygienic, cleanser for cream products – multipurpose for concealers, shadows and compact foundation
- Simple, spray application – minimises delay between clients
Hygiene and safety
An important addition for any professional make-up artist, the BeautySoClean® mist 30ml is formulated to maximise hygiene between busy treatments. Effective against bacteria and germs, protect clients and prolong the life of your products. Prevent a glaze developing over pressed powders by cleansing oil residue.
Simple, multipurpose use
Multipurpose, the spray is essential for salon and mobile make-up artists. It is perfect for cream-based products such as concealers, blush, eyeshadows or compact foundations. Effortlessly cleanse a range of powder cosmetics such as bronzers, blush eyeshadows or pressed powders. An essential for your kit, ensure efficient clean-up between every client by simply spraying the mist 150mm from each surface.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.