Measure the hydration and oil levels of your client’s skin with HydraTest, an innovative device from BeautyPro that will allow you to determine which treatment is best for your client. This simple, easy to use device utilises the latest Bioelectrical Impedence Analysis (BIA) technology to ensure you are able to accurately determine information about your client’s skin and recommend the best treatments and products to enable client’s to achieve their desired skin finish. The lightweight and easy to operate HydraTest reveals the results in just 3-5 seconds, ensuring fast, efficient use. The contact should be applied directly to the skin zone and a simple click of the ‘measure’ button will provide your client’s results. Add this revolutionary device to your supplies today and instantly enhance the quality and effectiveness of facial treatments.
- Innovative, easy to use device
- Measures the hydration and oil levels of your client’s skin
- Allows you to recommend the most effective treatments and products
- HydraTest uses BIA technology to ensure ultimate accuracy
- Provides results in just 3-5 seconds for fast, efficient use
- Can be used to improve the accuracy and effectiveness of facial treatments
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.