This high quality product is ideal for every professional beauty salon, fitted with a quartz timer to assist the therapist in planning a facial treatment programme.
Using a very popular combination of high frequency and galvanic treatment, this product guarantees flawless results with every use. Contained in one neat and functional unit, this product comes with the required accessories needed for facial therapy treatment.
The ultraderm has totally independant controls for each of its functions and is fitted with an LCD display to monitor the galvanic current, together with a polarity changeover switch.
- Glass high frequency electrodes (4)
- Cleanse electrode
- Indifferent electrode with sponge cover
- Roller electrodes (2)
- Small twin ball electrode
- Packet of disposable sponges
- Sample of products
- Set of connecting cables
- Height: 280mm
- Width: 205mm
- Length: 140mm
- Weight: 4.1kg
Special order item, please allow up to 1 week for delivery.
Enhance your professional retail offering today!
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Friday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.