Innovator of the original market leading LED phototherapy masks, Déesse PRO harnesses the power of light wavelengths to target popular skin concerns. Target anti-ageing, tone and texture with safe, gentle and effective technology. This therapy is taking social media by storm and is quickly becoming a must-have for beauty professionals. A-list celebrities such as Kim Kardashian, Katy Perry and Madonna have shared their love for Déesse PRO on Instagram, making it the future of premium skincare.
We’ll help you choose the perfect model – whether you’re new to medispa or looking to enhance your existing menu, we’ll identify the best solution for your client and business needs.
What are the top 5 benefits of the Déesse PRO LED masks?
- It’s clinically proven – scientific evidence supports the fantastic results of these masks
- It suits any skin type – it's rare to find one product that is versatile enough to treat a range of issues, from tone to texture to wellbeing
- It's anti-ageing – let's face it life can be stressful at times. Effortlessly restore radiance and reduce fine lines by boosting collagen and elastin production
- It's comfortable for clients – the masks are lightweight and ergonomically designed to securely fit the face
- Safety first – the masks are very safe for clients without contraindications. They emit class one light ensuring there is no damage or penetration to the eye region
Why should I choose the mask?
Déesse PRO LED mask
- Anti-ageing – stimulates the production of collagen and elastin
- Purifying – helps kill acne-causing bacteria
- Brightening – helps alleviate pigmentation
- Calming – improves skin clarity
- Post-injectables – rejuvenates the skin after invasive procedures
- Anti-ageing express – 10-minute tone and texture treatment that can help reduce the appearance of fine lines by up to 35% in 4 weeks
- Solid face-contoured mask with head strap – premium design, less portable
- Control box and power cord – ideal for salon and spa environments
- Comes with protective eyewear – provides extra comfort from brightness
- Mask stand can be purchased separately – attractively displays and safely stores equipment
A versatile investment that treats a variety of skin concerns and offers clients personalised results. The eye-catching, premium design helps to market itself and is best suited to salons and spas. Ideal for luxury standalone treatments and as an upgrade to others that you offer.
How can I up-sell this product within my beauty business?
It can be daunting investing in a new beauty product and not knowing how to integrate it within your treatment menu. The versatility of this product should allow you to be able to up-sell your current treatments and offer the mask as a standalone treatment.
As the mask is hands-free and is specially designed to contour the face, it lends itself to be used in conjunction with another body treatment. Easily optimise both client and therapist time.
Potential revenue generation
New standalone treatment
The masks can be used alone, or as part of a course or treatment for clients with a skin concern. Once cleansed, exfoliated and under the mask, the customer can be left to relax while you carry out another treatment. You can charge from £25.00 to £75.00 per session
Enhance existing treatments
You can integrate the masks into most facials, micro-needling, chemical peels, laser treatments and microdermabrasion. You could charge between £15.00 to £45.00 per session
Upsell on treatment bookings
It can be applied while customers are in other treatments such as 3D Lipo, Coolsculpting or laser hair removal. You can charge between £15.00 and £45.00 per session
Create new client packages
Attract new clients by combing a course of facial treatments and homecare, alongside the LED mask, to target specific skin conditions. You could even create bridal packages, so brides-to-be can have radiance treatments before their big day
Create express treatments
Join the growing trend of beauty professionals who have an express LED menu. Fill utilised business space with a ‘sitting zone’, so customers with little time can come in and get a treatment on their lunch break. You can charge £30.00+ per session
|Average Treatment price||Treatments per day||Treatments per week||Revenue per month||Days required to cover cost|