Enhance your client’s blonde hair with the BLONDME creative pastel toners, a selection of low ammonia toners that will allow you to create an array of gorgeous hair colour hues that are guaranteed to impress. These high-quality toners can be used on pre-lightened and natural bases of 9 or lighter. Great for neutralising unwanted warm tones, the pastel toners can also be used to enhance the blonde tone of hair. Available in a selection of shades, this professional range of toners allows hair stylists to experiment with tones and colours and will allow you to provide every client with their desired finished look without compromising the health and quality of the hair.
- BLONDME creative pastel toners
- Low ammonia content allows for immediate use after lightening
- Can be used on pre-lightened and natural bases of 9 or lighter
- Great to neutralise unwanted warm tones
- Can also be used to enhance the blonde tone of the hair
- Available in Apricot, Caramel, Ice, Lilac, Sand, Steel Blue and Strawberry
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.