Ensure minimal hair breakage and damage with the BLONDME Bond Enforcing highlighting cream. This effective cream provides reliable lift and tone, managing to lighten both dark, natural base colours as well as previously coloured hair. With Bond Enforcing Technology, this professional highlighting product protects hair during processing and maintains the health and quality of the hair structure, while avoiding hair breakage. Provide every client with a professional, high-quality service with the BLONDME highlighting cream and ensure you deliver the best results whilst protecting hair.
- BLONDME Bond Enforcing highlighting cream
- Provides reliable lift ad tone
- Suitable for use on both dark, natural base colours and previously coloured hair
- Protects hair during processing, maintaining the health and quality of hair
- Minimises hair breakage
- Allows you to deliver professional, high-quality results
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.