This high performance lifting cream from BLONDME is integrated with Bond Enforcing Technology, ensuring the hair structure is protected and the health of hair is maintained during processing. As well as minimising hair breakage, this effective formula provides up to 5 levels of lift and toning in one easy step. This lifting cream is suitable for natural base colours 6 and lighter with up to 30% white hair and will allow you to provide your client with a professional, perfected hair finish without compromising the quality of hair.
- BLONDME lifting cream
- Integrated with Bond Enforcing Technology
- Ensures the hair structure is protected and maintains the health of hair during processing
- Minimises hair breakage
- Provides up to 5 levels of lift and toning in 1 easy step
- Suitable for natural base colours 6 and lighter with up to 30% white hair
- Provides a professional, perfected finish
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 3pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.