The gentle formulation of the BLONDME paint-on lightener provides a perfect and stable cream consistency for precise, seamless freehand painting application techniques. This easy to apply, ammonia-free cream lightener provides up to 7 levels of lift and includes protective oil to ensure the health of your client’s hair in maintained during treatment. With an Intelligent Thickening System and lightening agents that bond with oil, this high-quality lightener is a great addition to your professional treatment product range.
- Gentle yet effective paint-on lightener
- Cream consistency enables precise, seamless freehand application
- Provides 7 levels of lift
- Includes protective oil to maintain the health of your clients hair during lightening
- Includes Intelligent Thickening System
- Contains lightening agents that bond with oil
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.