Great for clients with cool blonde hair, the BLONDME tone enhancing bonding shampoo is a pigmented, sulphate-free formula with cool cendré tone direction to gently cleanse the most delicate lightened and coloured hair. With Innovative Bonding Technology, this effective shampoo creates new bonds within the hair fibre, strengthening strands to immediately enhance the healthy and quality of your client’s hair. Use of this shampoo will improve the clarity of blonde hair, as targeted levels of cool pigments help to maintain a fresh, cool tone. As well as gently neutralising yellow tones, this professional shampoo leaves hair soft and silky for a gorgeous finish.
- Pigmented, sulphate free formula shampoo
- Ideal for clients with cool blonde coloured hair
- Includes cool cendré tone direction to gently cleanse the most delicate lightened hair
- Innovative Bonding Technology creates new bonds within the hair fibre
- Improves the clarity and appearance of blonde hair
- Gently neutralises yellow tones
- Leaves hair soft and silky
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.