Lift natural hair and cover white hair with this BLONDME blending cream. With Integrated Bond Enforcing Technology, this effective blending formula protects the hair structure during processing and also ensures white hair is successfully blended in one easy step. BLONDME’s high-quality blending shades deliver up to 4 levels of lift and are suitable for use on a natural base 6 and lighter with 30% or more white hair. This professional formula maintains the health of your client’s hair, minimising hair breakage and ensuring a gorgeous, healthy finish.
- BLONDME blending formula
- Lifts natural hair and covers white hair
- Integrated with Bond Enforcing Technology
- Protects the hair structure during processing
- Ensures white hair is successfully blended in 1 easy step
- Minimises hair breakage to ensure a gorgeous, healthy finish
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.