Effectively clean your professional make-up brushes with the revolutionary Brush Off® pump spray, a high-quality, antibacterial product that efficiently cleanses bristles to ensure ultimate hygiene for your clients. This fast-drying product can be quickly and easily removed from brushes using a tissue and will leave bristles clean and disinfected. The mild, non-toxic formula of this solution provides effective cleaning but is also compatible with sensitive skin types, ensuring you can continue to use your make-up brushes on clients with delicate skin. With no fragrances or masking agents to inhibit the antibacterial action, this effective blush cleaner ensures absolute cleanliness and is an essential product for all professionals hoping to offer a high-quality, hygienic make-up experience.
- Simple yet effective make-up brush cleanser
- Features antibacterial properties to ensure ultimate hygiene
- Mild, non-toxic formula ensures suitability for sensitive skin types
- Contains no fragrance or masking agents
- Can be quickly removed from bristles using a tissue
- Cost effective formula, with 29ml cleaning approximately 50 brushes
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.