- Non-toxic, compatible with sensitive skins
- No fragrances or masking agents
- Economical and cost-effective
- High quality product
Brush Off® pump spray is the modern way to clean your make-up brushes. Being mild, non-toxic and compatible with sensitive skins, this product is safe for all users and kind to skin. There are no fragrances or masking agents to inhibit the antibacterial action. Just 29ml (1fl.oz) will clean around 50 brushes making this an economical and cost-effective cleaner. A high quality product that is a must have for all professional beauty salons.
For similar products please see: Brush Off refill 473ml/16fl.oz
Add face and body to your treatment courses from the Ellisons academy and expand your treatment menu today. Click here for more information.
This will also make a great addition to your retail offering!
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.