This textbook is the perfect accompaniment to the Level 3 Advanced Technical Diploma in Hairdressing and Barbering it maps directly to the latest standards.
This book will help learners master all necessary practical skills and essential knowledge.
Not only is this textbook an invaluable aid to training, it will act as a handy reference guide for students in their post-qualification careers.
Tutors will find it a vital tool for planning lessons and delivering the qualification.
The textbook includes:
- Step-by-step photo guides to the technical skills
- Workplace values and behaviours, signposted in each technical unit
- Handy hints and useful words to aid understanding
- Practical activities to help apply knowledge to practice
- Essential maths and English skills embedded in real-world scenarios
- Test Your Knowledge questions
- Eye-catching design to engage and inspire
Louise Hockings has worked in the hairdressing industry for 28 years, starting as a school leaver apprentice. She has trained and assessed up-and-coming hairdressers for 14 years, within a college and with training providers. She now works for Heat Academy.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.