Improving the skins regenerative capabilities and controlling specific skin conditions, Carlton Professional baby peel professional uses aluminium oxide crystals in disposable sealed crystal cartridges combined with a vacuum to create low pressure for flawless results. The crystal cartridge is sealed so there is no risk of contamination from the used crystals to the new crystals.
With lightweight properties, this product is also ideal for mobile use.
Please note: This product can be combined with the peel professional product range to allow for effective acne and scar tissue treatments and allow for skin regeneration.
- Baby peel
- Crystals 900g (2)
- Treatment heads (10)
- Basic treatment products (3)
- Height: 297mm
- Width: 250mm
- Length: 290mm
- Weight: 7.5kg
Special order item, please allow up to 1 week for delivery.
Enhance your professional retail offering today!
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.