Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Rejuvenates the skin – improves the skins regenerative properties and controls specific skin conditions
- Lightweight properties – ideal for mobile use
- Aluminium oxide crystals combined with vacuum-created low pressure – performs basic, regenerative microdermabrasion, acne and scar tissue treatments
The Carlton Professional baby peel professional is for qualified beauty therapists to provide the highest standard of treatment for their clients. Improving the skins regenerative properties and controlling specific skin conditions, the baby peel professional can be used perfectly as part of a treatment to rejuvenate the skin.
The baby version of the peel professional uses aluminium oxide crystals in disposable sealed crystal cartridges combined with vacuum-created low pressure to give that fresh-faced glow. Carlton Professional ensures the baby peel professional performs basic, regenerative microdermabrasion, acne and scar tissue treatments. Beauty specialists must first pass a related course to be eligible to provide the service, adding extra guarantee of the quality of service for customers.
- Baby peel
- Crystals 900g (2)
- Treatment heads (10)
- Basic treatment products (3)
- Width: 290mm
- Length: 297mm
- Height: 250mm
- Weight: 7.5kg
Special order item, please allow up to one week for delivery.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.