Chroma peel features diamond dermabrasion using rotational diamond encrusted tips.
A fantastic anti-ageing treatment leaving the skin feeling soft, silky and looking radiant when used as a one off treatment or as a regenerative course.
Also includes brush/sponge cleansing and colour therapy.
Colour therapy or utilising LED lights, is a non invasive treatment that activates skin cells with pulses of low level, non-thermal light energy.
- soft goat hair brush 40mm
- natural sponge 40mm
- diamond head 25mm (extra coarse)
- diamond heads 20mm (coarse) (2)
- diamond head 15mm (fine)
- colour therapy unit and products
- metal case
Ideal for facials, manicures and pedicures, the latest innovative treatments, results driven anti-ageing chromatherapy: four colours, four pulsed modes increase your profit and turnover.
Let your salon stand out from the others, no crystals, no vacuum, low maintenance, 5 year warranty and no ongoing consumables.
- Height: 140mm
- Width: 203mm
- Length: 279mm
- Weight: 73kg
Special order item, please allow up to 1 week for delivery.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.