Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Crystal and diamond microdermabrasion – diamond is the hardest natural substance in the world and aluminium oxide crystals are second
- Includes 4 LED lights – the red, green, blue and yellow LEDs set at varying wavelengths offers a wide range of benefits
- Four pulsed modes – allows the colour used to penetrate the skin at different levels
The Carlton Professional DermaVisage is for qualified beauty therapists to provide the highest standard of treatment for their clients. Incorporating both crystal and diamond microdermabrasion as well as colour therapy, DermaVisage is the ultimate new anti-aging machine.
This innovative piece of machinery can be used as part of a treatment to rejuvenate the skin. Carlton Professional are specialists in microdermabrasion machines, making them reliable and their products trustworthy.
- Width: 315mm
- Length: 385mm
- Height: 210mm
- Weight: 10.5kg
Special order item, please allow up to 1 week for delivery.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.