Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Polarity change-over switch – can switch between positive and negative electrodes
- Deincrustration system – allows for deep cleansing
- Intensity control shown on LCD display – for ease of use
Flawless and beautiful results
Whether you’re using the machine for an efficient deep cleansing of the skin (deincrustration) or for the introduction of active substances for specific treatments (iontophoresis) Carlton Professional facial galvanic products flawless and simply beautiful results every time.
This unit can also be used for the introduction of active substances for specific treatments (iontophoresis). With an intensity control linked to an LCD display, ease of use is guaranteed as therapists can see the amount of galvanic current produced.
Polarity change-over switch
On the front of the unit is a socket to plug in the electrodes and a polarity change-over switch which is set to either positive (+) or negative (-) according to the treatment being given. On the body of the unit are nylon coated clips to hold the cleansing and indifferent electrodes when not in use.
- Cleanse electrode
- Indifferent electrode with sponge cover
- Small twin ball electrodes (2)
- Packet of disposable sponges
- Set of connecting cables
- Height: 203mm
- Width: 140mm
- Length: 279mm
- Weight: 2kg
Special order item, please allow up to 1 week for delivery.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.