Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- 10 outlets feeding 20 electrode pads – ensures beautiful results
- Each outlet shows individual intensity control – ease of use
- Advanced specification - allows the therapist to control the duration of each contraction and relaxation
- Fitted with a digital countdown timer – can monitor the duration of treatment time left
Easy to control
The passive muscle exerciser is simple for any therapist to use. Every individual outlet shows the level of intensity that you choose you use depending on the treatment you are planning to perform. This also means you can control the duration of each contraction and relaxation period. Frequency and intensity can also be modified, to ensure clients have a positive and comfortable experience.
Up to four pulse sequences
The operator can select from four pulse sequences giving either positive or mixed contractions on a regular or intermittent basis, being fitted with a digital countdown timer also allows you to see the duration of treatment time left. A reset button ensures safety of the Carlton Professional faradic, preventing use unless all controls have been set to zero, this reset circuit is also connected to a remote-control client alarm to switch off the apparatus and sound a buzzer so that you are aware.
- 25mm facial electrodes and holder (2)
- 100mm electrode pads (16)
- 75mm electrode pads (4)
- 1700mm connecting leads (10)
- Elasticated body straps (14)
- Tape measure
- Client alarm switch
- Height: 254mm
- Length: 381mm
- Width: 178mm
- Weight: 5.1kg
Special order item, please allow up to 1 week for delivery.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.