This passive muscle exerciser, with 10 outlets feeding 20 electrode pads ensures flawless and simply beautiful results with every use.
Therapist convenience is guaranteed, with each outlet showing an individual intensity control, ease of use is promoted through the use of advanced specification that allows the therapist to control the duration of each contraction and relaxation. Frequency and intensity can also be modified, to ensure clients have a poisitive and comfortable experience.
The operator can select from four pulse sequences giving either positive or mixed contractions on a regular or intermittent basis, being fitted with a digital countdown timer also allows the therapist to see easily the duration of treatment time left. A reset button ensures safety of the Carlton Profesional faradic, preventing use unless all controls have been set to zero, this reset circuit is also connected to a remote control client alarm to switch off the apparatus and sound a buzzer.
- 25mm facial electrodes and holder (2)
- 100mm electrode pads (16)
- 75mm electrode pads (4)
- 1700mm connecting leads (10)
- Elasticated body straps (14)
- Tape measure
- Client alarm switch
- Height: 254mm
- Length: 381mm
- Width: 178mm
- Weight: 5.1kg
Special order item, please allow up to 1 week for delivery.
A high quality product, ideal for all professional beauty salons. Enhance your professional retail offering today!
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.