- Reduces risk of cross infection
- Total effective sterilisation
- Operates at a temperature in excess of 300°C
- Instruments will be sterilised within one minute
- Indicator light
To reduce the risk of cross infection within your professional beauty salon, the Carlton Professional glass bead sterilizer works reliably to promote safety within your salon. Totally effective sterilisation is now more important than ever with the increasing incidence of Hepatitis B+ and AIDS clients and the inherent risk of cross infection.
This unit operates at a temperature in excess of 300°C which means that forceps or tweezers inserted into the heated glass beads will be sterilised within one minute.The unit has an indicator light to show when sterilising temperature has been reached.
Please note: You should not leave metal instruments in a glass bead steriliser longer than recommended by the manufacturer, as they become damaged, discoloured and very hot.
The Local Government Miscellaneous Provisions Act (1982)
The above act provides that any premises used for eplilation, and all electrolysis must provide proper means of sterilisation of the equipment used. Whilst it is obviously recommended to use disposable needles, a high speed steriliser will be found to be of tremendous benefit as it provised a means of sterilising eplilation forceps, acupuncture needles and other small items, such as manicure tools, instantly in front of your client. This unit has received full government approval and recommendation for use in electrolysis clinics.
- Height: 130mm
- Width: 90mm
- Depth: 120mm
- Weight: 1kg
- Motor 220/240V frequency 50Hz
Replacement beads: E269B
This product will make a great addition to your professional offering! Add this Carlton Professional glass bead sterilizer to your salon or spa today for totally effective sterlisation!
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.