Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- The frequency current has a marked germicidal action on the skin – helps the product reach the deeper layers of skin
- High quality insulation handle - inhibits transfer of current to therapist
- Supplied with five popular electrodes – can choose a range of treatments
- Charges up to 200,000 times per second – rapid waiting time between uses
Charges up to 200,000 times per second
Carlton Professional’s electronic unit for the beauty salon is supplied with five popular electrodes that are fitted into the specially constructed white powder-coated casing. The sophisticated high frequency unit charges up to 200,000 times per second and the circuitry intensifies the mains voltage up to 150,000volts with only minimal amperage, giving tremendous benefit to the client.
No muscle contractions
The primary action of the currents is to produce heat. Due to its rapid oscillation there are no muscular contractions and the effects are either stimulating or soothing depending on the method of application.
Inhibits the transfer of currents
The high frequency current has a marked germicidal action on the skin and aids the deeper penetration of products. The high frequency handle has been manufactured from a high insulation material designed to inhibit the transfer of currents through to the therapist and, of course, to the client during indirect operation with the saturator electrode.
- HF910 roller
- HF903 large bulb
- HF911 glass saturator
- HF905 neck
- HF904 small bulb
- Height: 280mm
- Width: 205mm
- Length: 140mm
- Weight: 2kg
Special order item, please allow up to 1 week for delivery.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.