This microcurrent mains operated electronic unit, uses low frequency waves to allow for beautiful, flawless results during treatment.
More than just a lifting treatment, Carlton professional ultra visage is specially designed to use preset, timed variable wave forms to complete the treatment.
This product allows for facial and body contour lifting by re-programing the muscle fibres whilst reducing and smoothing wrinkles on the body. Sagging breasts and upper arms skin tone and texture will improve considerably.
To enhance the treatment and offer your client a complete facial, the ultra visage has combined within the unit desincrustation and iontophoresis with a collagen/elastin ampoule.
The ultimate facial care. Includes:
- Cleanse electrodes (2)
- Lifting probe electrodes (2)
- Metal lifting tips (2)
- Body electrodes (2)
- Set of connecting cables
- Packet disposable sponges
- Set of products
- Height: 205mm
- Width: 140mm
- Length: 280mm
- Weight: 2kg
Special order item, please allow up to 1 week for delivery.
A high quality product, ideal for professional beauty salon use. Enhance your professional retail offering today!
|Type:||Face and body|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.