Carlton Professional presents the ultrablend combining two effective methods of hair removal that simultaneously increase the success of the treatment.
D.C. Galvanism produces lye (NaOH) at the negative pole, in this case the needle, to chemically destroy the dermal papilla. This is a very slow method but the success rate is high.
R.F. Diathermy destroys the papilla by electro coagulation quickly and effectively.
When these two methods are used simultaneously they are complementary giving a short application time with an extremely effective result.
To facilitate a full treatment programme the ultrblend has a stainless steel phoresis twin ball electrode to initially prepare the follicle for ease of insertion, anaphoresis (-) and finally at the end of the treatment, to soothe the nerve endings and reduce erythema, cataphoresis (+).
Available with either a footswitch or a plain needleholder or a switched needleholder.
Please note: When using a footswitch, diathermy can be used in a timed mode.
There is also a pre-warm feature when using blend.
- CC11/1 switched needleholder
- swiss H epilation forceps
- box disposable Carlton needles
- indifferent electrode
- small twin ball electrode
- sponge cover
- set of connecting cables
- Height: 205mm
- Width: 140mm
- Length: 280mm
- Weight: 2kg
Special order item, please allow up to 1 week for delivery.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.