Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Specially designed needle valve – gives the operator full control over the strength of vacuum
- clearly marked gauge – for ease of use
Specially designed needle valve
Give more advanced treatments with the Carlton Professional CC2325 Ultravac Vacuum Therapy Unit. This robust machine has a specially designed needle valve to give the operator full control over the strength of the vacuum.
Very beneficial to lined or wrinkled skin
With a fine intensity control and clearly marked gauge, this unit is ideally suited to either facial or body treatments. This treatment is very beneficial to lined or wrinkled skin as it will activate the blood circulation and draw moisture to the surface of the skin.
- Comedone ventouse
- Lymph drainage ventouse
- Pore blockage/anti-wrinkle ventouse
- Small ventouse facial cup
- Medium ventouse facial cup
- Body cup 52mm diameter
- Body cup 40mm diameter
- Tubing set
- Height 205mm
- Width: 140mm
- Length: 280mm
- Weight: 4kg
Special order item, please allow up to 1 week for delivery.
|Type:||Face and body|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.