Indications for use:
Two masks in one, ideal for skins that are tired and need a quick boost.
This mask combines an eye mask for direct application over the eye area and a soya facial mask for the rest of the face.
Both masks form a single mask and can be removed in one piece.
How it works:
The eye mask contains bilberry which is antiseptic and decongesting, and vitamin B, ideal for lymphatic circulation and protection of capillaries.
The soya facial mask contains dehydrated soya seed which regenerates and nourishes helping increase elasticity and firm the skin.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.