- Moisturising properties
- Contains antioxidants and Vitamin C
- Ideal for skin suffering from the effects of ageing
- Vitamin A, B2 and E
This pack of 10 green tea unique Algae peel-off facial masks, containing soothing moisturising properites are guaranteed to leave completely flawless results. Rich in nutrients, containing antioxidants and Vitamin C, this product is ideal for beautiful results and well-moisturised faces.
Indications for use: Recommended for skin suffering from the effects of ageing. Premature ageing or mature skin will particularly benefit from this mask.
How it works: Green tea contains molecules that will reduce ageing of the skin cells. This mask contains more antioxidants than vitamin C, so is excellent when fighting the free radicals which cause skin ageing. Vitamin A, B2 and E revitalise the skin and lavender promotes cell renewal, as well as relaxing the client during treatment. Can be applied over the eyes and lips, treating areas not normally touched by standard facial masks.
A high quality product, ideal for professional beauty salon use. Enhance your professional retail offering today!
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 3pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.