- Ideal for skin losing its elasticity
- Revitalises skin
- Allows for collagen regeneration
- Super rich in Vitamin C
- Contains Kiwi and poppy seeds
- Calming and soothing properties
Especially recommended for skin that is losing its elasticity. CASMARA kiwi and poppy seed mask in a pack of 10, revitalises the skin leaving flawless and beautiful results with every application. Its ingredients clarify the skin, whilst encouraging collagen regeneration.
How it works: Carbohydrates in the treatment mask solidify and form a plastic mask on the face to lift the skin while its main active ingredient kiwi fruit, super rich in vitamin C and trace elements, provides excellent nutrition for the repair of the skin. A single kiwi fruit can contain more vitamin C than 2 oranges. The mask also utilises poppy seeds which add calming and soothing properties to the mask.
A high quality product, ideal for professional beauty salon use. Enhance your professional retail offering today!
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.