- Six phase, professional treatment
- Rebalances and renews the skin for a clear, matte skin finish
- Features powerful ingredients such as Azeloglicina®, salicylic acid and purslane extract
- Exfoliates the skin and prevents blackheads and blocked pores
- Great for oily or shiny skin types and suitable for all ages
- A great way to enhance your treatment offering
Suitable for oily and shiny skin types, CASMARA’s innovative matte effect oily skin treatment will balance and renew your client’s skin and create a perfected, youthful finish that they’ll love. This intelligent, six phase treatment features a host of effective ingredients, from anti-bacterial Azeloglicina®, salicylic acid and purslane extract. As well as providing your client with a clarified, matte skin finish, this treatment will exfoliate the skin to rid it of any dead cells and also prevent blackheads and blocked pores to ensure a continued clear complexion. Suitable for all ages, this high-technology treatment contains a selection of gels, serums and masks that will allow you to offer a comprehensive, professional skincare service that is sure to benefit your client, as well as your treatment menu.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.